- Business hoursMonday to Friday08:00 - 15:00
- Passport collectionMonday to Friday08:00 - 09:00
Visa application centre opening days
What to bring with you
You need to take your completed visa application and all supporting documentation.
On the day of your visit
What happens at the visa application centre
On the day of your appointment, plan to arrive 15 minutes early at the visa application centre. Bring your appointment letter and application pack, and your passport. Your passport or travel document needs to be valid, and have at least 1 page that is blank on both sides.
Please note that access to the visa application centre is restricted to visa applicants only. The only exceptions to this policy are:
- Children less than 18 years of age need to be accompanied by a parent or guardian. This cannot be a member of the visa application centre staff.
- Elderly, medically infirm or disabled customers who require assistance in order to submit their applications. Customers who fall into these categories should advise the security staff on arrival at the visa application centre.
Mobile phones and tablets are permitted in the visa application centre (with the exception of Vientiaine, Laos), but they must be switched to silent or vibrate mode. They should be switched on before entering the visa application cente. Devices that cannot be switched on cannot be taken into the visa application centre.
Under no circumstances is photography, filming or audio recording permitted. Mobile phones have to be put away when you are dealing with our staff.
Only one airline cabin size bag 55 cm x 35 cm x 20 cm alternatively 21.5” x 13.5” x 8" per applicant is permitted in the visa application centre. Larger bags cannot be taken into the visa application centre and must be stored elsewhere.
For security reasons the following items will not be permitted inside the visa application centre.
- All battery operated or electronic items such as cameras, audio/video cassettes, compact discs, MP3s, floppies, laptops, or portable music players, hard disk drive (HDDs), pen/thumb drives, spy devices, audio recorders, or other devices which can hinder the centre’s functioning
- Sealed envelopes or packages.
- Any inflammable item such as matchboxes/ lighters/ fuel.
- Any sharp objects such as scissors, pen knives or nail filers.
- Weapon or weapon like objects or explosive material of any kind.
Other items may be prohibited based on security staff discretion.
The visa application centre is unable to store prohibited items. Customers should make other arrangements to store their belongings before they enter the visa application centre. South Korea offer a locker service for prohibited items.
More Premium Services