Super Priority Visa
Get a visa decision in 24 hours
The Super Priority Visa service is the fastest way to secure a visa decision.
It is available if you are applying for any of these types of visa:
- All visitor visa customers (excluding overseas domestic workers and Overseas territory)
- Points Based System Tier 2 customers with authority to live in Sri Lanka
- Points Based System Tier 5 customers with authority to live in Sri Lanka or Temporary worker (Creative and Sporting) if currently in Sri Lanka for a similar purpose to the activity proposed to be undertaken in the UK
- Points Based System Tier 4 customers with authority to live in Sri Lanka
Using the Super Priority Visa service does not imply or guarantee in any way that your visa application will be successful. All applicants must meet the requirements of the relevant UK Immigration Rules.
Your application may not be straightforward if you have:
- been refused a visa for the UK, and/or;
- been refused leave to enter the UK, and/or;
- been deported, removed, or otherwise required to leave the UK, and/or;
- overstayed a period of leave in the UK, and/or;
- had leave to remain in the UK curtailed by the Home Office, and/or;
- been refused leave to remain in the UK by the Home Office, and/or;
- been refused a visa for Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the United States of America, or the Schengen countries, and/or;
- you have been interviewed, detained, or prosecuted by the police for any offence in the UK or elsewhere, and/or;
- you have an unspent criminal conviction in any country, and/or;
- you have committed a criminal offence in any country.
If you fall into one of these categories, you may not want to use the Super Priority Visa service, as UKVI may be unable to process your application within the published timescale.
This service will give eligible customers applying in person in Colombo a visa decision within 1 business day.
The Super Priority Visa service is optional and has fees in addition to the standard visa fee.
You can also purchase this at selected Visa Application Centres